Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome Back to School!

Tonight is the Open House at the Middle School.  There will be a brief informational meeting for parents in the middle school library at 7:00 p.m.  I must apologize because I will not be there tonight.  I will be attending high school orientation at Dodgeville with my daughter, Grace. 

I left service learning forms and a sheet of paper with the link to my blog for anyone interested.  Although, if you are reading this then you must already have the link to my blog.  :)
Throughout the week I will be adding my syllabus and additional back to school information on the blog.  In the meantime, feel free to email me at pharper@rvschools.org if you have any questions or concerns.

I am really looking forward to meeting all of you!

Ms. Harper


No comments:

Post a Comment